FEATURED CLASS: TAX STRATEGIES FOR THE COMMERCIAL REAL ESTATE PRACTITIONER
Time & Location
About the Event
3 CE Hours (pending) $65 for REALTOR members$75 for non-members LEARN STRATEGIES TO SAVE YOU TIME AND MONEY!
Led by nationally-acclaimed instructor Maine Shafer, JD., of Bradford Tax Seminars.
In this lively, entertaining seminar you’ll learn:
- Why your accountant can’t "just take" the New Tax Deductions for you.
- How to navigate the NEW 20% 199A deduction, designed for Self-Employed Professionals and worth up to $63,000!
- Why you may want to buy a new or pre-owned car sooner than you think, the great 2020 “makeover” of the car deduction rules you might consider.
- How to deduct all of your family’s medical costs—even dental—as a real estate BUSINESS expense!
- How to qualify your home office for big tax deductions safely, even if you spend most of your office time at a branch office.
- The new and improved food and beverage deductions for real estate professionals that you should learn about.
After this seminar, you’ll have what you need to bring to your tax accountant, to qualify for thousands of dollars more in deductions.