NAR'S 2020 VIRTUAL GOVERNANCE MEETINGS
Time & Location
About the Event
As a reminder, the National Association of REALTORS® will be holding its 2020 National Governance Meetings and Conference Sessions from April 27th to May 15th.
These online meetings will be taking the place of the annual Hill Day visits in Washington, D.C. this year. Registration is free.
- Virtual Committee Meetings: April 27 – May 15
- Virtual Conference Sessions: May 12 – 14
This year's meetings will feature three different types of experiences.
Who can attend:
- Private: Unless otherwise marked, governance meetings will have attendance limited to committee members and invited guests who will receive a direct email invitation approximately 24 hours prior to the meeting.
- Streamed: Governance meetings that are marked as being “Streamed” indicates that any registered guest may observe the proceedings on our virtual platform. Registration for the virtual platform is open.
- Broadcast: NAR360 and the forum and education content scheduled to take place May 12 – May 15 will be offered on our virtual platform, as well as Facebook Live and our YouTube channel.